See the documents for providers 2021-2022 including the:
- grant letter template
- technical guidance
- recurrent grants for the higher education sector as a whole
- recurrent grants by government region.
- Mainstream QR funding and London weighting for academic year 2021-22
- QR research degree programme (RDP) supervision funding for academic year 2021-22
- QR charity support fund and QR business research element for academic year 2021-22
- Assignment of Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 units of assessment to Research England research cost bands and HESA cost centres
- Data sources for recurrent research funding
- Example of the calculation of quality-weighted volume used in the mainstream QR funding method
- Worked example for QR RDP supervision funding.
See the recurrent knowledge exchange funding: supporting information for 2021-2022, including:
- Higher Education Innovation Fund (HEIF) recurrent funding allocations for academic year 2021-22
- Income data used in HEIF allocations 2021-22
- Data sources for HEIF 2021-22