The RIDE Forum secretariat manages day-to-day activities. It is hosted by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) in Swindon.
You can contact either of these people.
Daniel Knight, programme manager (research)
Penny Gordon, senior programme manager
The forum is overseen by a senior group of representatives from each of the 24 member organisations.
The group meets twice a year. It oversees all the forum’s activities, from strategic planning to delivery and monitoring the impact of outputs.
The group members are:
- Arts and Humanities Research Council, Lucy Hackett
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, Harriet Trewin
- Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (Northern Ireland), Alistair Carson
- Department for Science, Innovation and Technology, James Davey
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Justine Beijta
- Department for Transport
- Economic and Social Research Council, Susie Stevenson
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, Mark Tarplee
- Environment Agency, Glenn Watts
- Forestry Commission
- Innovate UK, Nick Cliffe
- Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Dave Stone
- Medical Research Council, Graham Campbell
- Met Office, Melissa Welsh
- Natural England, Nicola George
- Natural Environment Research Council, Sarah Webb
- Natural Resources Wales, Steve King
- Nature Scot, Alex Mackay
- Northern Ireland Environment Agency, Sara McGuckin
- Office for National Statistics
- Science and Technology Facilities Council, Matt Chisholm
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Peter Singleton (Chair)
- Scottish Government, Sallie Bailey
- Welsh Government, Simon Baldwin