The RIDE Forum Secretariat manages day-to-day activities. It is hosted by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) in Swindon.
You can contact either of these people.
Daniel Knight, programme manager (research)
Penny Gordon, senior programme manager
The Forum is overseen by a senior group of representatives from each of the 23 member organisations.
The group meets twice a year. It oversees all the Forum’s activities, from strategic planning to delivery and monitoring the impact of outputs.
The group members are:
- Arts and Humanities Research Council – Tim Pank
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council – Harriet Trewin
- Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (Northern Ireland) – Alistair Carson
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy – James Davey
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs – Robert Bradburne
- Department for Transport – Dan Hills
- Economic and Social Research Council – Susie Stevenson
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council – Mark Tarplee
- Environment Agency – Glenn Watts
- Forestry Commission – Richard Morris
- Innovate UK – Nick Cliffe
- Joint Nature Conservation Committee – Christine Maggs
- Medical Research Council – Graham Campbell
- Met Office – Melissa Welsh
- Natural England – Humphrey Crick
- Natural Environment Research Council – Sarah Webb
- Natural Resources Wales – Richard Cardwell
- Northern Ireland Environment Agency – Sara McGuckin
- Office for National Statistics – Neil Wilson
- Science and Technology Facilities Council – Stephen Loader
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency – Peter Singleton (Chair)
- Scottish Government – Graeme Beale
- Welsh Government – Simon Baldwin.