The Global Talent visa is a UK immigration category for talented and promising individuals wishing to work in the UK in specific sectors, such as:
Find out more information about the Global Talent visa.
External advisory board
The external advisory board provides advice for the strategic development of the Global Talent visa and related global mobility work.
The board consists of members from across government, the Global Talent visa endorsing bodies and the wider research and innovation sector.
The board is chaired by Linda Holliday, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Deputy Director for Global Mobility and Employee Inclusion.
Here is the full list of board members:
- Ben Weeks, UKRI
- Cate Hasnain, Government Office for Science
- Claire Hobbs, Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
- Isabel Allgeyer, Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Izzy Brown, UKRI (Secretariat)
- Linda Holliday, UKRI (Chair)
- Mattie Pawlowic, University of Dundee
- Mehroosh Tak, Royal Veterinary College
- Michael Leonard, Northern Ireland Executive
- Neha Issar-Brown, Versus Arthritis
- Rhona McDonald, Scottish Government
- Ruairi Cullen, British Academy
- Shane McHugh, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Steve Yianni, Association for Innovation, Research and Technology Organisations
- Tom Frostick, Royal Society
- Tom Livermore, Academy of Medical Sciences.
For further information, email: email@example.com
Last updated: 3 May 2022