Postgraduate research collaboration
When postgraduate students, non-academic organisations and partners work together, they learn about each other’s expertise, share knowledge and get an appreciation of different professional cultures.
The postgraduate collaboration section gives information and guidance on a range of collaboration opportunity ideas, and case study examples of students’ experiences.
Make an impact with your research
These resources will help you maximise the impact of your research:
- the impact toolkit has guidance on topics including commercialising your research and effective media relations
- the LSE impact blog is a hub for researchers, students and anyone else who wants to maximise the real-world impact of their academic work.
More resources for PhD students
Use these resources to develop as you study:
- Vitae helps with the personal, professional and career development of postgraduate researchers and research staff
- Sense about Science helps people to make sense of science and evidence
- The Thesis Whisperer is a blog about doing a thesis and about how to find a job when you graduate
- innovative workshop plans for creative engagement are available from Ketso
- other sources of postgraduate funding.
Careers advice for post-graduates
Get help to develop your career and find the right job:
- University and College Union has a range of resources and information about continuing professional development
- jobs.ac.uk lists academic jobs and information about how you can find a job
- Prospects has advice and information to support graduates and postgraduates.
Last updated: 22 November 2023