These are the published records of decisions made by the UK COVID-19 Therapeutics Advisory Panel (UK-CTAP).
UK-CTAP is independent of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI). UKRI has provided secretariat service to the panel throughout its operation.
Some information has been redacted where:
- the publication of names of pre-approval drugs could impact commercial viability
- drugs under patent or under development that are submitted by persons who do not own the intellectual property or have commercial interest in the drug.
- licensed drugs that are still under patent and have commercial interests
- the information concerns novel formulations of existing drugs
- the status of the drugs cannot be identified
- it is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- it is unpublished academic data.
Information has been published where it:
- is generic with no commercial sensitivity
- relates to unbranded household foods or substances singularly or in combination
- is in the public domain either because:
- it has been recommended for trial
- the manufacturer has publicly announced their view on efficacy.
Page last updated: 16 August 2022