SAN terms of reference (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email email@example.com, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
The Strategic Advisory Network (SAN) exists to provide ESRC and its Executive with:
- detailed expert support and advice (to cover the design of strategies and schemes, investment management, pre- and post-award, and interventions)
- broad perspective of advice on issues, proposals and decisions, including feedback on views within our various stakeholder groups
- access to a pool of academic and user experts to whom the office can turn for ad hoc advice and advocacy and to test out new ideas
- provision of input into general policy advice.