EPSRC review of complexity science as a research area (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
This review has been produced by EPSRC and articulates the challenges and opportunities for complexity science. It recommends that complexity scientists:
- engage in a dialogue to form vision for complexity science and complex systems research
- engage with the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF) and the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF)
- engage with the peer review process
- proactively engage in co-creative research involving problem holders
- think creatively about the next step for their research.
Page last updated: 24 January 2022