MRC strategic plan: research changes lives 2014 to 2019 (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
MRC’s strategic aims set out in this document include:
- choosing research that delivers: setting research priorities which are most likely to deliver improved health outcomes
- research to people: bringing the benefits of excellent research to all sections of society
- going global: accelerating progress in international health research
- supporting scientists: sustaining a robust and flourishing environment for world-class medical research.