AHRC Cultural Value scoping project report (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
This report details the findings of the AHRC Cultural Value Scoping report. It includes:
- an overview of the project and what we understand by ‘cultural value’
- information on the current research and information infrastructure
- an argument for collaboration
- a proposal for a collaborative centre for cultural value
- conclusions and recommendations.