A new National Quantum Computing Centre (NQCC) has received £93 million in funding from UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) and will open in 2023.
The NQCC facility will be located in Oxfordshire, dedicated to researching and developing quantum computing in the UK and around the world.
The new centre aims to:
- place the UK at the forefront of quantum computing
- establish a world-class mixed-use facility to support multidisciplinary collaboration on quantum computing development
- support the development of the world’s first quantum computer
- accelerate the growth of the UK quantum computing economy and supply chain.
Visit the NQCC website
You can visit the NQCC website to:
- find and apply for career opportunities with NQCC
- enquire about industry and researcher opportunities to collaborate with NQCC
- learn more about quantum computing and its growing global industry.
Last updated: 18 February 2021