Apply for a share of up to £9 million, inclusive of VAT, to develop a demonstrator.
The demonstrator must:
- increase customers’ confidence
- enhance customers’ experience
- deliver a railway that:
- is easy to use
- offers low emissions and is greener.
To lead a project, your organisation can work alone or with other organisations as subcontractors. It must be registered in the UK, EU or EEA.
Contracts will be awarded to a single legal entity only.
Your project must include:
- a railway asset owner (stations, rolling stock, infrastructure)
- an experienced railway organisation
- a railway organisation that has the potential to become a customer (these can all be the same organisation)
- a potential integration partner.