Apply for funding to assess the identification of adults with lived experience of modern slavery in the UK.
You must be from either:
- a UK higher education institution
- an organisation eligible for UKRI funding
- a UK-registered charity with a focus on modern slavery.
Project teams must include at least one academic or research organisation and one UK based third sector organisation.
Your project should:
- identify promising practice
- assess factors around consent and referral into the national referral mechanism.
The full economic cost of your project can be up to £80,000. Find the full details of the scheme, levels of funding and how to apply on the Modern Slavery PEC website.