Apply for funding and support to turn research into products and services for healthy ageing.
Your project must develop innovative, high risk and high reward ideas to:
- help people remain active, productive, independent and socially connected across generations for as long as possible
- narrow the gap between the experiences of the richest and the poorest.
- have a PhD or similar research experience
- be based at an eligible UK research organisation.
If you’re successful, you’ll get:
- 12 months of funding
- nine months of support from our partner, Zinc, including coaching and access to experts.
We’ll fund 80% of your project’s full economic cost.
The Catalyst Awards are part of the UKRI healthy ageing challenge and delivered in partnership with Zinc.