The ATI Programme has been allocated £685 million from the government for the financial years 2022 to 2023 through 2024 to 2025 to fund innovation projects.
The ATI Programme funds industrial research and investment aid for research infrastructures to make the UK civil aerospace sector more competitive.
This funding opportunity is open to single applicants and collaborations.
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business to lead a research project
- be a UK registered business, an academic institution, research organisation or a research and technology organisation to lead a capital infrastructure project
- plan to carry out an aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- address the requirements of the UK Aerospace Technology strategy
- sign up to the ATI framework agreement