The ATI Programme funds industrial research and investment aid for research infrastructures to make the UK civil aerospace sector more competitive.
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size to lead a research project
- be a UK registered business of any size, an academic institution, or a research and technology organisation (RTO) to lead a capital infrastructure project
- plan to carry out an aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- address the requirements of the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
- sign up to the Aerospace Technology Institute framework agreement (PDF, 723KB).