UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £865,000 to develop collaborative innovation projects in partnership with organisations from participating EUREKA members and GlobalStars countries.
This competition is open to collaborations only.
To be eligible for grant funding from Innovate UK your collaboration:
- must be led by a UK registered business of any size
- must involve at least one UK registered SME, if the lead is not an SME
- must include at least one Taiwan registered organisation
- can include additional eligible partners from EUREKA members or GlobalStars countries participating in the competition
- can include other UK registered organisations.