Apply for funding to develop your professional practice as an academic or research librarian.
You must work within an academic or research library in either a:
- UK research organisation eligible for UKRI funding
- RLUK member organisation.
During the fellowship you’ll:
- develop your capability, capacity and confidence as a research partner and leader
- place your work within wider professional frameworks
- work with RLUK and AHRC to improve arts and humanities research in libraries
- be an advocate for arts and humanities research.
The full economic cost of your fellowship can be up to £25,000. We will fund 80% of the full economic cost.
This fellowship is run in partnership with RLUK. Find the full details of the Professional Practice Fellowship Scheme on the RLUK website.