AHRC invites you to the final of the three virtual webinars about our new funding opportunity, Innovation Scholars secondments in architecture and design.
The information webinar will promote the pilot opportunity for secondments in two disciplines within creative industries: architecture and design, funded by AHRC.
The webinar is for individuals and organisations interested in finding out about our pilot funding scheme for secondments in architecture and design.
Agenda and speakers
The agenda includes:
- an overview of the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Innovation Scholars programme
- the objectives of the current funding opportunity
- eligibility to apply
- application and assessment process
- key dates.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions during a question and answer session at the end.
Our speakers will be:
- Matt Lodge, UKRI Innovation Scholars Programme Director
- Aga Siewicz, AHRC Senior Investment Manager.
How to attend
The webinars will be hosted on Zoom.
You will receive the link to participate once you complete the registration.
Anyone interested in the scheme is welcomed to attend.
The events are open to:
- potential applicants
- institutional representatives (for example, research officers)
- potential hosts.
About this funding opportunity and the UKRI Innovation Scholars programme
This secondment opportunity went live on 11 January and will close on 26 May 2022.
It is part of UKRI Innovation Scholars programme.
The main objectives of the programme are to:
- increase porosity between academia and other sectors
- enhance skills and careers of individuals in research and innovation
- intensify knowledge exchange resulting in innovative outputs
- add value to the UK economy.
Previously, UKRI Innovation Scholars funding opportunities for secondments were offered to applicants with an interest in biomedical and health sciences.
We are pleased to promote this pilot opportunity, funded by AHRC, with a focus on architecture and design.