Building on the success of the 2021 pilot round, AHRC is inviting proposals to the scaled-up Design Exchange Partnership scheme, part of our Future Observatory: design the green transition programme.
For this round we are focusing on the green transition challenges faced by the UK’s island and coastal communities.
This event will enable you to:
- identify whether the scheme is a good fit for your project or partnership
- hear more about the opportunities and common pitfalls of academic, industry or public sector collaborations
- receive in-depth guidance on the application process
- ask questions of the panel, including representatives from:
- Future Observatory
- the Knowledge Exchange Network.
More details about the scheme and eligibility requirements.