Research England runs some funding opportunities for individual projects.
Funding schemes are time-limited.
Funding opportunities are announced at various times of the year and are earmarked for specific purposes.
How to apply
Competitive funding opportunities that you can apply for include:
- Connecting Capabilities Fund
- Expanding Excellence in England Fund
- Research England Development Fund
- UK Research Partnership Investment Fund
- University Enterprise Zones.
Each funding opportunity has its own application process. You will find all of the details of how to apply within the individual funding opportunity.
If you are successful
If you are successful in applying for funding we will contact you at the email address you provided in your application.
All the details of what to do next will be either:
- in the original funding opportunity
- shared with you via email.
You must comply with Research England’s terms and conditions. If there are further requirements you need to follow we will let you know.
Last updated: 23 June 2022