NERC introduced new assessment criteria for grants submitted after November 2010.
Find out more about the latest assessment criteria.
You can download reviewer guidance and forms at the following links:
- guidance for reviewers of discovery science large grants
- guidance for reviewers of discovery science pushing the frontiers grants
- guidance for reviewers of discovery science fellowship proposals
- guidance for reviewers of discovery science urgency grants
- guidance for moderators of discovery science urgency grants
You can also view the guidance for applicants seeking NERC support and our policies on a range of issues from animals in research to research conduct.
You should use the specific announcement of opportunity for the programme proposal that you are reviewing, alongside the reviewer guidance. You can search for the relevant funding opportunities in the funding finder.
- Conflict of interest policy
- Confidentiality of research grant applications
- College leave policy
- Key points for college reviewers.
Last updated: 8 December 2022