The guidance below on creating a partnership grant application in the Joint Electronic Submission (Je-S) system should be read in conjunction with the general guidance on how to apply in section 1.7 of the MRC guidance for applicants.
Login to your Je-S account using the username and password you have chosen via the Je-S login page. If you do not have a Je-S account, or have forgotten your password, please contact the Je-S helpdesk.
- select ‘Documents’ from the left hand menu list from your account home page
- select ‘New document’ from within the Functions/create section of your documents page
- select council: MRC
- select document type: standard proposal
- select scheme: research grant
- select call (optional): Research boards month or month year submissions.
To indicate that your Je-S proposal form is a ‘partnership grant’:
- navigate down the list of ‘document menu’ items and select the ‘Grant type’ section
- select ‘Partnership grant’ and then select the ‘Save’ option near the top of the electronic application form.
If you require assistance either accessing Je-S or completing the Je-S application, please contact the Je-S helpdesk:
Telephone: 01793 444 164
The Je-S Helpdesk is open Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 17:00, Friday 8:30 to 16:30 (excluding bank holidays and other holidays).