The Medical Research Council (MRC) funds resources and facilities for research at the forefront of medical research.
The facilities and resources you can use for your research include:
- advanced technology and laboratories, including the Research Complex at Harwell
- collections of cohort studies, and associated biosamples and data
- biosample collections and associated data
- help to implement legislative and ethical practices in research involving people, their tissues or data
- practical support – for example with filing patents on discoveries and negotiating licensing agreements with industry partners.