Apply for funding to do an ‘embedded researcher’ project. This is a research placement at a non-academic organisation. You’ll support the sharing of knowledge between academics, decision-makers and practitioners.
You must be a UK-based researcher employed by an eligible research organisation.
Your project must focus on climate resilience in the UK.
Apply for funding to spend a year collaborating with 10 Downing Street’s data science team (10DS) and the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
- co-design analytical projects with 10DS and the ONS
- produce analysis using new and existing datasets that shows the potential of linked data to inform government decision-making.
- have a PhD or equivalent experience
- be a social science-focused researcher based at an eligible UKRI research organisation
- have relevant quantitative analytical experience.