- Closing date
- 28 April 2023
- Number of positions
- Length of term
- Three years
- Time commitment
- 20 days per annum which includes four Science Committee meetings (up to two days per meeting)
- £200 per day attendance allowance (for meetings)
- Interview date
- To be confirmed, will be via Zoom
- Outcomes communicated date
- Two to three weeks after the interview
Would you be interested in an exciting opportunity to contribute to current and future funding priorities and investment whilst also developing your skill as a committee member?
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) and the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) invites applications from across the NERC science remit to join its Science Committee. This is a great opportunity to support an excellent and sustainable UK environmental science community.
You will work collegiately to offer advice and recommendations to Council and NERC Head Office on current and future funding priorities and new NERC investment. You will be supported in this role by the chair and current members in developing your expertise and experience as a committee member.