Innovate UK member
Priya is a Venture Partner at Merian Ventures, investing in women-led innovation, she is also:
- BIC Chair
- an advisor to Kheiron Medical Technologies (a UK start up using deep learning to transform cancer diagnostics)
- a Non-Executive Director at UK Research and Innovation
- the Digital Catapult & GB Badminton
- a Member of the Innovate UK council
- a Member of the Adjunct Faculty at the Ashridge Hult Business School.
She was previously General Manager for RocketSpace, launching their UK operations. Priya used to be a career diplomat, most recently as British Consul General to San Francisco and previously in India and Spain.
She sits on the:
- Royal Academy of Engineering International Committee
- Althea Foundation Board
- Tech London Advocates
- Global Tech Advocates Advisory Boards.
She also Chairs the Board of Trustees of Modern Muse and is an advisor to The Youth Group. Priya was awarded an MBE in 2021 for services to international trade and women in innovation.
Last updated: 14 October 2021