Board membership from 1 April 2022
- Professor Maddy Parsons (Chair), King’s College London
- Professor Carolyn Moores (Deputy Chair), Birkbeck, University of London
- Professor Davide Calebiro, University of Birmingham
- Professor Luke Chamberlain, University of Strathclyde
- Professor Nancy Papalopulu, University of Manchester
- Professor Alexander Breeze, University of Leeds
- Dr Olivia Fletcher, The Institute of Cancer Research
- Professor Valerie Wilson, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Jo Morris, University of Birmingham
- Professor Anthony Chalmers, University of Glasgow
- Professor Elizabeth Patton, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Katrin Rittinger, The Francis Crick Institute
- Professor Andrew Wilkie, University of Oxford
- Dr Andrew Pierce, Crescendo Biologics, Ltd.
- Professor Matthew Hurles, Wellcome Sanger Institute
- Dr Simon Bullock, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Professor Christopher Yau, University of Oxford
- Dr David Kent, University of York
- Dr Ivana Barbaric, The University of Sheffield
- Dr Ilaria Malanchi, The Francis Crick Institute
- Professor Graham Cook, University of Leeds School of Medicine
See the Molecular and Cellular Medicine Board conflicts of interest register.
Find out more about the units and centres funded by this board.
For general pre-award policy and eligibility enquiries, go to the Research Funding Policy and Delivery team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For board operation and peer review enquiries, contact:
- the board team: email@example.com
- Dr Megan Dowie, Head of Molecular and Cellular Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about scientific remit, see our science and contacts page.
Last updated: 17 June 2022