Some examples of when you should use this complaints procedure include:
- when we have not followed agreed policies, procedures or legal obligations
- when the quality of our service was not as you expected, for example we took too long to respond, lacked consistency or were unclear
- when a member of our staff acted in an inappropriate or discourteous way.
You should not use this complaints procedure if:
- you disagree with a funding decision we have made regarding your application for a grant or innovation loan, unless you can evidence we have not followed our written process
- your application has been deemed ineligible as a result of not following the competition guidance
- you disagree with a decision by an organisation we fund
- you want to give us general feedback. Any general feedback can be shared with firstname.lastname@example.org
- the issue you want to complain about is the subject of legal proceedings.
Please note that we will not investigate concerns relating to application feedback and scoring, unless it is evident that due process was not followed.